JSA Blog

Aviation Market Opportunity

Market Opportunity

We operate in air transport industry. Providing Air charter services which is a business of renting an entire aircraft as opposed to individual aircraft seats. While the airlines specialize in selling transportation by the seat, air charter companies focus on individual private aircraft and itineraries, urgent or time-sensitive cargo, air ambulance service, and other forms of ad hoc air transportation.

We target a specific segment of the customer base who are rich and do not compromise on quality. Operating in this niche we have to be extra careful in maintaining perfect quality of services. While maintaining the safety standard applicable to the industry.

According to IBISWorld the market size of air charter industry surpasses $17 billion with an annual growth of about 3.7%, this market supports approximately 56,000 jobs and about 20,000 businesses worldwide. With its head office in Canada Jet supersonic offers in this niche in the global market but focuses on Europe, America and GCC Region and nearby areas specifically.

We serve the individuals and corporations for whom time a quality is of prime importance. These customers can include

Rich Business executives who prefer to fly private so that they can hold meetings on board, go from state to state, country to country and just attend to their busy schedules easily without stress.
Companies who want to transport a large number of their staff.
Celebrities who desire privacy and secrecy.
Event management companies organizing A-list events, weddings, etc.
Tourism planning and management companies.
Football clubs to transport players and supporters.
As of 5 july 2015, the total European market, France has gained on average an extra 536 private jet departures each month and almost a fifth of private jet demand came from France (19.2%) Germany is the second-largest market (15.4%) and after it UK and Italy, Switzerland is the fifth-largest market (6.3%) then Spain and the seventh largest market is in Austria (3.1%).

The most frequently used private jets in Europe are light aircrafts with a capacity of 4-8 passengers, then the heavy aircrafts with 12-15 passengers. ULR flights have also risen by 8% during the last 12 months.

Most private jet activity was business jet (60%). The rest was turboprop and piston (40%). The King Air 200 remains the most popular private jet in Europe with more than 50,000 departures. However, the most growth in departures was shown by Dassault Falcon 7X with a 10% increase in departures, as the industry is still in the shift from propeller to jets, which will completely replace by jets in future.

The busiest days for flight activity in 2014 was Monaco Grand Prix on 23rd May 2015 where 2,221 flights landed there, for the audience of the event.

Despite the Ukrainian crisis the business private jet connections is still Paris to Geneva which also showed a growth of 4%.

Scandinavian economic growth forecasts are all time high, A weak EUR is likely to spur more intercontinental tourism, for example from China, Middle East and US, drawing in larger-cabin aircrafts.

Western Europe, London in particular, retains the largest and fastest-growing population of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs). There is sustained recovery and jobs-creation in UK and Ireland after the financial crisis. Western Europe is a world-leader in UHNWI property and tourism. A weak Euro (EUR) is supporting export markets, with cross-border merger and acquisition (M&A) activity at an all-time high, evident in ULR jet connections between UK and Africa, Middle East and Asia, Cost of private jet travel operations easing alongside a diminished fuel price. However, growth is hindered by France’s economy which is ‘in a rut’ and UK-EU referendum has slowed investment and limited M&A. Corporate private jet users are cautious given an uncertain climate and an outdated preconception of the ‘expense’ and ‘excess’ of private jet travel. The Ukraine crisis is largely unresolved, with sanctions unlikely to lift.

 

Next Steps...

This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*